CAN CHIROPRACTIC HELP YOUR PET?
DOES YOUR CAT OR DOG HAVE:
• Uncoordinated gait?
• Sensitivity to touch?
• Pain or Stiffness in their neck, back, leg, tail or paws?
• Muscle tenderness, weakness or asymmetry?
• Nerve problems?
• A change in his sitting position--preferring one side to the other?
• Poor movement or performance?
• Injuries from slips, falls, rough play, or animal sport?
• Trouble eating? (from TMJ or jaw problems)
• Poor-fitting collars, harnesses or a habit of tugging excessively on her leash?
• Difficulty getting up or down, jumping in or out of the car, up or down stairs, etc.?
• Decreased movement of back or legs, or is walking differently from normal?
OTHER REASONS TO SEEK CHIROPRACTIC CARE
• Post-surgical care to promote healing and decrease the effect of any compensatory changes
• Improving quality of life, function and comfort for your senior pets during their golden years
• General maintenance of joint health and mobility as early as puppy/kittenhood
• Agility dogs/Show dogs